Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What Happens When You Get Laid Off

My friend, Michael Soo (Mr. Photographer of the Year 2005), was laid off from Sun recently (those bastards!) So he decided it was time to pursue his passion for photography full time.

Considering he just worked on the Golden State Warrior Cheerleaders 2008 calendar shoot, I am going to go out on a limb and say I think he's made the right choice. ;)

Michael is not one to brag, so I usually do it for him. Over AIM I told him "well, it's better than sitting here in an office working on an IT support playbook."

There was a pause, and then he replied "I wanna be nice to say "nah, it's cool doing playbooks" but i think i'm gonna hold off on that. "

I haven't laughed that hard in awhile ... bastard!

blog comments powered by Disqus