Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This morning I woke up laughing


This morning I woke up laughing. I also had a huge headache. But since I was in a good mood, I decided to ignore that little fact.

My kids love Dragon Tales. We watch it every morning at 7:00am. Quetzal, pictured left, is a teacher and bilingual. He has a gravelly voice with a heavy spanish accent. He tends to say the same Spanish phrases in every episode. So I decided to talk like Quetzal all morning. "Holas niños!" I shouted with enthusiasm. "Bésame mucho ahora!" and "te amo mucho mi hijas!" were also thrown out.

The end result was I had my daughters giggling, and I even got my wife to laugh. And the morning routine was much smoother then usual. Mission accomplished.

I even got rid of my headache. Have a great day! Adiós!

Posted via web from frostyland's posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus