On Wednesday, August 19th I had the honor to host and moderate an amazing panel of social media luminaries. The panel was comprised of:
- Steve Rubel (@steverubel : www.steverubel.com/) is SVP, Director of Insights for Edelman Digital, a division of Edelman
- Richard Brewer-Hay (@ebayinkblog : http://ebayinkblog.com) is Senior Manager, Social Media Strategy & Chief Blogger for eBay Inc.
- Michael Brito (@britopian : www.britopian.com) is a Social Media Strategist at Intel.
- Angela LoSasso (@AngelaAtHp) manages the U.S. Social Media | Social Networking program for HP's Imaging and Printing Group.
We used the hashtag #hpsmr for Twitter.
Articles and pics from event:
- "Listen to the Doers" from @steverubel
- "Beyond the Hype: Roadmap for Social Media’s Future . . . and Ours" by @sharisax
- "Beyond the Hype: The Roadmap for Social Media" by @bremmel
- Liveblogging from @bremmel
- YouTube video from @sharisax
- Flickr set from @britopian
- Pic from @bremmel
- Pic from @secretsushi
- Pics from @frostola
- Pic from @jest1