Sunday, February 08, 2009

Pictures from the Day


The day turned out to be pretty nice, so we decided to head to Walnut Creek and shop at Broadway Plaza. I was looking for some new shoes for work. While trying them on with dress socks, I was struck by a thought and said aloud "holy crap I look like my dad." The sales guy laughed and said "hey it's a style and you are making a statement. What that statement is I don't know."

A cool thing about Broadway Plaza is that they have a Concierge office. The office has separate bathrooms (very clean) for women, men, nursing women and family. The family restroom has a toddler toilet, which is a huge plus for families with little ones. It makes it so much easier!

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from frostyland's posterous

blog comments powered by Disqus